Complaints Management Software
The isoTracker Complaints Management module provides a comprehensive system for recording, assigning, investigating complaints and then resolving them through the build-in CAPA features where non-conformances and root causes can be recorded and then resolved using the Corrective Action resolution features.
Using our Complaints Management module, you can:
- record complaints centrally and store and track all information pertaining to their investigation, resolution and closure
- issue corrective action (CAPA) requests and close the requests once they’ve been met
- use workflows to ensure nothing is overlooked
- send automatic email task notifications with regular reminders and escalate reminders if due dates are exceeded
- provide up-to-date analysis of key complaint and CAPA performance metrics.
The Complaints Management module can be used as a standalone product. Alternatively, it can be integrated with one or more of our other isoTracker quality management modules.
Why consider our complaints management software?
- What differentiates a great company from a good one is the way it responds to customer complaints.
- Using isoTracker complaints management software simplifies complaints management, ensuring consistency and preventing anything from being overlooked.
- It also equips organisations to respond proactively, to prevent future complaints.
- A well-managed complaints process drives continuous improvement. Ultimately, it leads to increased customer loyalty and more business.
Central platform for recording and managing complaints
- Simplifies the process of recording complaints
- Enables the use of custom fields to capture complaint details
- Enables assignment of complaints to one or multiple individuals for investigation
- Uses a clearly defined complaint workflow process to ensure no step is missed.
Issues Corrective Action (CAPA) requests
- Enables assignment of CAPA responsibility to an individual or group, with a due date
- Supports attachment of evidential documents to CAPA requests
- Identify the action required to correct the problem, then record the action taken and then verify the effectiveness of this action
- Ensures any CAPA request remains open until the required action is completed and reviewed
- Sends automatic reminders when due dates for CAPA requests are missed and escalates requests to supervisor level.
Supports stakeholder involvement in the complaints workflow
- Provides configurable email templates for sending regular status updates to the complainant
- Allows assignment of complaint review and closure to an independent party such as a director or CEO.
Can solicit feedback from complainants
- Can automatically email complainants to solicit feedback on the complaint resolution process
Advanced analytics and reporting
- Enables analysis of historical complaints to spot trends and common origins, identify areas of risk and make corrective measures
- Identifies instances of non-conformance so you can take remedial action
- Simplifies failure investigations, root cause analysis and identification of areas for improvement
- Includes reporting features for keeping senior management and other stakeholders informed of any major issues.
Make complaints an improvement opportunity
- Ensure accurate, consistent recording of complaints
- Use analytics and reporting features to identify root causes and areas for improvement
- Solicit feedback from complainants.
- Reduce response times by submitting information and interacting online
- Keep resolution processes on track with a workflow-based system and automated reminders.
Keep customers happy
- Quickly identify key factors and resolve issues at the root
- Speed up the complaints resolution process
- Keep customers informed of progress through regular updates.
Customisable, quick to implement and easy to use
- Easy to use, flexible, workflow-based system
- Ready to use straight out of the box
- Supports customisation.