Security Measures for SaaS Document Control Software
Security is important for every organisation as breaches of security can have devastating consequences. We take security very seriously and we have taken a number of measures to protect the integrity of our customer’s data. We constantly review our security measures to ensure that they are always up to date.
Our security measures apply from the security of the physical facilities to the security of the application. We have also included some safety features that give the option to our clients to take the protection of their data in their own hands.
The application is hosted on a secure data centre environment controlled by the latest access control systems, 24/7 security, high-speed Internet connection through multiple providers, a climate controlled environment, a fully redundant power system and a firewall which is regularly updated
- Each customer account has a dedicated and separate database and file storage space so that no mismatch of account information can take place
- A unique Username/Password combination and with a unique email address for each named user on a customer account
- All passwords are encrypted and there is a lockout feature for repeated incorrect logins
- Documents names and folder names are encrypted. The contents of the documents are also encrypted
- All customer accounts are backed-up daily to a different location and written to disk every fortnight
- Access to the server is restricted to maintenance staff systems only and suspicious IPs are blocked out from probing the server again
- Every fortnight the backup process is fully tested for accuracy
- SSL is provided for high level security for the clients who request for it
- Server monitoring software reports changes to the server administrator
- The application is equipped to handle sql injection and other such intrusion problems
- Users access data (Date, Time, IP Address, Browser) are stored in the clients database for security purposes